• Testimonials

• TRIFECTA Performance
    TRIFECTA Performance

TRIFECTA: +44 WHP and +51 ft-lbs on Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-2015 (Jan2015 Update)

TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015+ TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: +44 WHP and +51 ft-lbs for your Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015 (January 2015 Update)

Power is increased by +44 horsepower (WHP, measured at the wheels) and +51 ft-lbs of torque UNDER THE CURVE (Power that you can feel immediately)!

The TRIFECTA Advantage powertrain calibration (performance tune) is meant for stock vehicles and is fully developed, tested, and then validated for various environments such as cold/heat, elevation and variations in fuel quality. Through 100,000+ miles of qualification testing and validation on TRIFECTA's own development fleet, we do not compromise powertrain (engine and transmission) reliability by providing safe, reliable, and consistent performance for your MY2011-15 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T!

View this product in our Store!

gallery_1_92_185790.jpg

gallery_1_92_299061.jpg

gallery_1_92_93236.jpg

gallery_1_92_60284.jpg

gallery_1_92_8564.jpg

(This vehicle is a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ with a 1.4T engine and 6T40 automatic transmission (on 91 octane pump gas) with stock wheels/tires.)

Tacoma, WA., January 18, 2014 – TRIFECTA presents: MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze TRIFECTA powertrain calibration with class leading performance (+44 WHP +51 ft-lbs peak) for all MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles starting at under $300 (January 2015 Pricing Update):

--The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Recalibration featuring class leading power delivery (+44 WHP +51 ft-lbs) for your Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015 (meant for stock vehicles) with pricing starting at $298 (Pricing as of January 2015) (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)

For modified vehicles that require a powertrain calibration to support aftermarket hardware (custom tune), such as a cold air intake/downpipe/etc (supported 3rd party hardware only):

-- The TRIFECTA Advantage Plus (Advantage+) Powertrain Calibration with Diagnostic Datalogging and Aftermarket 3rd Party Hardware Support for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T now starts at $388 (Pricing as of January 2015) (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader).

For extensively modified vehicles that require individualized calibration development (custom tuning and ongoing custom tune revisions), (progressive or ongoing custom tuning and hardware diagnostics):

-- The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support. The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T pricing starts at $588 (Pricing as of January 2015) (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)

Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015 TRIFECTA Calibration January 2015 Featureset Update:

TRIFECTA: DSVM (Select-a-Tune MKII, Select-a-Tune MKI Optional!) is now available! (January 2015):

-- TRIFECTA iDSVM (Interactive Driver Selectable Vehicle Mode) (Select-a-Tune MKII); NEW! Dedicated ECO Mode: Toggle between Tour and ECO mode via the Cruise Control arm states.

-- TRIFECTA ECO Mode: Up to 4 MPG improvement by dedicated TRIFECTA ECO mode prioritizing fuel economy in engine calibration profile and transmission shift strategy.

-- TRIFECTA Interactive Driver Selectable Vehicle Mode (Select-a-Tune MKI): Toggle between Tour and Stock+ mode via the Cruise Control arm states. Stock+ indicates stock power level plus TRIFECTA fuel economy and driving dynamics optimizations.

-- Fuel Economy improvements of up to 4 MPG!, vastly improved throttle response (through optimized engine timing and torque management, and more boost; power feels linear and immediately responsive!) and an industry leading transmission calibration (transmission performance tune) contribute to the best drivability on the market for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T.

-- The TRIFECTA powertrain calibrations are undetectable by dealership diagnostic tools and will not leave footprints or watermarks in your ECM. (All TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibrations (performance tunes and custom tunes) do not increment the ECM write counter or increment entries in the flash history.) (Will match all CVN numbers, file hash/checksums, and file markers of the stock operating system and calibration file.)

-- Calibration files include both the Powertrain Calibration file (performance tune) and the stock file so that you can restore the vehicle back to 100 percent stock at any time!

gallery_1_92_29537.jpg

gallery_1_92_62672.jpg

gallery_1_92_83768.jpg

Features Carried over from the October 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015 TRIFECTA Calibration Featureset and Pricing Update:

The Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration delivers more than 130 horsepower per liter and more than 140 ft-lbs per liter – powering a fuel efficient vehicle whose drivers are more inclined to use it while ensuring critical powertrain reliability (with specific power increases of +51 ft-lbs and +44 WHP peak to a completely stock MY2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T 6T40). Enhancements made to the Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T Ecotec engine software include:

-- All TRIFECTA Powertrain Recalibrations for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T automatic transmission vehicles corresponding with the TRIFECTA MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T October 2014 Update (General Update 2014.3) includes updated automatic transmission calibrations provides smoother shifting, improved shift times, and improved shifting logic vs previous calibration revisions; updated featuresets include rolling anti-lag and 300 percent faster shifts than stock.

-- Octane Adaptive construct enables multi-phased timing tables: Five distinct timing tables replace the OE GM implementation of high/low octane tables

-- Multi-dimensional Airflow Coefficient tables, adds air pressure bias and knock history overlay for enhanced accuracy in boost scenarios

-- Virtualized torque prediction coefficients recalculation model added

-- Airflow based commanded fuel ratio strategies added

-- Multi-stage knock sensor decay and recovery rate tables added

-- TRIFECTA ECP.MK2 (Hybrid Speed Density) support and constructs added

Additional information and availability:

-Please contact TRIFECTA Performance: info@trifectaperformance.com or Contact Us for more information

-The Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-2015+ TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming (General Update increment: January 2015 General Update 2015.0) is available as a general update that supersedes and replaces any existing TRIFECTA calibrations issued previously for the MY2011-2015+ Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T vehicle types.

-The featureset improvements and GM bug fixes are in addition to the power increase and existing featureset already included in previous Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T TRIFECTA calibrations.

-This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes a flash loader device

-Premium fuel is recommended, but not required

-Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, RUS/CIS, MEC, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, my name is Erick and I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze RS LTZ 1.4l Turbo.  I build cars for a living and I want to keep my Cruze completely stock but I was looking for a little more throttle response and a little more power.  I contacted Trifecta to ask some questions about the tune including, can the Dealer see it? Does it leave foot marks so the Dealer knows it has been tuned?  Does it help with gas mileage?  I do not want to lose my warranty.  Steve at Trifecta reinsured me that I would not have those issues and that I would be really happy with this tune.  So I ordered the Advantage+ tune.  Wow was I surprised!  They have super-fast shipping, super easy download and even easier upload into the Cruze.  Out on my first drive after installing the tune and I already noticed a HUGE difference in power and throttle response.  It shifts so much better and firmer also I do not have that "No boost" felling anymore when the AC is on high and the best part of it all is that I am up 5 MPG over my average.  I have now put about 2000 miles on this tune and I could never be happier, passing on the freeway is easier and safer, Cruze is faster, and my MPG is up.  Thank you so much Steve at Trifecta for all of your help and service.

Share this comment

I just bought the tune also, but i can't find the download file, the program works fine, but i don't have the download file

Share this comment

Same here can't find calibration files? Where are they specifically in the client area? My downloads folder only has the program......

Share this comment