• Testimonials

• TRIFECTA Performance
    TRIFECTA Performance

TRIFECTA Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015: October 2014 Featureset/Pricing Update

TRIFECTA Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-MY2015: October 2014 Featureset and Pricing Update

Cruze Unleashed – Motivating the MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T with updated featuresets and improved power deliver profiles:

TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011-15+ Calibration (October 2014 Update) Specific power increases of +51 ft-lbs and +44 WHP peak to a completely stock Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T (MY2014 6T40 automatic transmission).

Tacoma, WA., October 4, 2014 – TRIFECTA presents: The MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration updated pricing, anticipating the MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze with powertrain specific class leading power delivery starting now under $300, now featuring three distinct powertrain specific class leading product lines including:

The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Recalibration for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T

The TRIFECTA Advantage Plus (TRIFECTA Advantage+) Powertrain Recalibration with Diagnostic Datalogging for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T

View this product in our Store!

The MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T headlines all-new TRIFECTA Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T lineup with gains of +44 WHP +51 ft-lbs of torque and improved featuresets and product lineup:

-- The TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration for the Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T blends class leading all-around performance with improved fuel efficiency.

-- Updated October 2014 TRIFECTA Pricing for the MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T now begins at $298

-- The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Recalibration for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T brings updated pricing in anticipation for the MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze starting now under $299 (Pricing as of October 2014) (TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Recalibration for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)

-- The TRIFECTA Advantage Plus (Advantage+) Powertrain Recalibration with Diagnostic Datalogging for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T includes Diagnostic Datalogging and aftermarket hardware support is $388 (Pricing as of October 2014) (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)

-- The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support. The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T pricing starts at $588 (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)

-- All TRIFECTA Powertrain Recalibrations for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T automatic transmission vehicles corresponding with the TRIFECTA MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T October 2014 Update now includes updated automatic transmission calibrations provides smoother shifting, improved shift times, and improved shifting logic vs previous calibration revisions; updated featuresets include rolling anti-lag and 300 percent faster shifts than stock.

-- With the current generation of TRIFECTA's flash loader solutions and the TRIFECTA Transparency featureset, when flashing your vehicle, the TRIFECTA flash loader does not increment the ECM write counter or increment entries in the flash history.

The Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration delivers more than 130 horsepower per liter and more than 140 ft-lbs per liter – powering a fuel efficient vehicle whose drivers are more inclined to use it while ensuring critical powertrain reliability. Enhancements made to the Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T Ecotec engine software to withstand the added stresses include:

-- Extended testing of more than 100,000 miles with 100 hrs + of wide open throttle testing

-- Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality

-- Octane Adaptive construct enables multi-phased timing tables: Five distinct timing tables replace the OE GM implementation of high/low octane tables

-- Multi-dimensional Airflow Coefficient tables, adds air pressure bias and knock history overlay for enhanced accuracy in boost scenarios

-- Virtualized torque prediction coefficients recalculation model added

-- Airflow based commanded fuel ratio strategies added

-- Multi-stage knock sensor decay and recovery rate tables added

-- TRIFECTA ECP.MK2 (Hybrid Speed Density) support and constructs added

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.