Click or hover over image to zoom in

2014--2017 Buick Regal - 2.0L Turbo - Elite

(3 reviews)
$888.00
TRIFECTA presents: Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2014-2017 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming
TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2014-2017 Buick Regal / Regal GS 2.0T LTG engine and corresponding 6T70 automatic transmission reprogramming. The TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal 2.0T MY2014-2017 powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific power increases of up to +82 ft-lbs and +61 WHP (Peak vs peak gains of up to +38 ft-lbs and +58 WHP) to a completely stock Buick Regal GS 2.0T MY2014.

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2014-2017 2.0T LTG ECM software reprogramming:
Specific power increases of up to +82 ft-lbs and +61 WHP under the curve (Peak vs Peak gains of up to +38 ft-lbs and +58 WHP on 91 octane) Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing. Power feels linear and immediately responsive Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software  
Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014-2017 Buick Regal / Regal GS 6T70 6-Speed automatic transmission TCM calibration software reprogramming:
Supplementary 6T70 transmission TCM reprogramming compliments the ECM reprogramming and completes the TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: designed to work in unison with the ECM reprogramming for optimized performance Improved shift times in adverse shift patterns Improved shift logic Does not shorten transmission life or increase cooling requirements Retains all OE diagnostics and TCM functionality Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality Improved fuel economy with improvements made to torque converter slip profiles TRIFECTA Exclusive Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes:
Optionally selectable power levels via the arming state of the GS, Sport, or CC buttons. Installation Notes:
Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required  
Additional information and availability:
This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U) Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level.  
TRIFECTA Elite:
The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• Select the mode you wish to activate the TRIFECTA calibration.
    More info...

• Your selection will inform how we set up your calibration initially, however all options are still calibrated via our remote tuning process.

• While increasing the surface area of the intercooler can help with cooling, the total volume of the charge air cooling system must also be increased to accomplish this. When there is more volume in the system, the turbo will take longer to spool (known as "turbo lag"), and may benefit from calibration adjustments to improve spool as much as possible.

• Leave unchanged for no adjustment.

Updates: You do not need to perform the GPS test again if your tire size hasn't changed since your last update. This includes if you switch gearsets.

Larger tires will read greater than 60mph on the GPS.
    Smaller tires will read less than 60mph on the GPS.

• Choose Single File...
    Or drag and drop your file here

We require a photo showing the speed rating on the tire sidewall as installed on the vehicle. The speed limiter will be raised in the calibration to match the speed rating of the tire.

This field can be updated later under 'Manage Purchases'

• Enter any modifications which don't fall under any of the available drop-down fields here.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

About 2014--2017 Buick Regal - 2.0L Turbo - Elite

TRIFECTA presents: Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2014-2017 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2014-2017 Buick Regal / Regal GS 2.0T LTG engine and corresponding 6T70 automatic transmission reprogramming. The TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal 2.0T MY2014-2017 powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific power increases of up to +82 ft-lbs and +61 WHP (Peak vs peak gains of up to +38 ft-lbs and +58 WHP) to a completely stock Buick Regal GS 2.0T MY2014.

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2014-2017 2.0T LTG ECM software reprogramming:

• Specific power increases of up to +82 ft-lbs and +61 WHP under the curve (Peak vs Peak gains of up to +38 ft-lbs and +58 WHP on 91 octane)
  • Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality
  • Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing.
  • Power feels linear and immediately responsive
  • Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality
  • Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
  • Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant
  • Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems
  • Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained
  • Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014-2017 Buick Regal / Regal GS 6T70 6-Speed automatic transmission TCM calibration software reprogramming:

• Supplementary 6T70 transmission TCM reprogramming compliments the ECM reprogramming and completes the TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: designed to work in unison with the ECM reprogramming for optimized performance
  • Improved shift times in adverse shift patterns
  • Improved shift logic
  • Does not shorten transmission life or increase cooling requirements
  • Retains all OE diagnostics and TCM functionality
  • Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
  • Improved fuel economy with improvements made to torque converter slip profiles

TRIFECTA Exclusive Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes:

• Optionally selectable power levels via the arming state of the GS, Sport, or CC buttons.

Installation Notes:

• Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes
  • Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required

Additional information and availability:

• This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U)
  • Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow
  • Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level.

TRIFECTA Elite:

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb

ReinventingSteel

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love the performance increase and improved throttle response - for me this is the best HP/$ upgrade you can get for your vehicle! I also got the e85 calibration and the results are dramatic over the 93 Octane tune. I ran head to head with 93 octane vs another Regal running e85 and it pulled away with ease, forcing me to get the e85 calibration also :). I love that the tune also adapts to the octane rating if I cant find e85. All in all I HIGHLY recommend this product. I'm also a proud owner of a Trifecta tune on a Verano Turbo and can say every future vehicle of mine will have a trifecta tune (if available). Outstanding product support, easy installation and awesome performance increases. Say goodbye to stock.

Link to review
newman3799

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I would like to thank the guys at trifecta performance this is my second regal GS with the elite tune and I don't think I would drive this car without it, no issues whatsoever, great customer service, if you thinking about going with these guys I give it two thumbs up great company deal with!!

Link to review
KCCO_MI

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best thing i ever did to my regal. The power output was amazing. Running no Cats, with e85.

Link to review